Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, February 20, 2006

Hope you are bored!!





Cause this might be a long one!! LOL!!
Well friday night i ended up going out after all!! Me and Sara went and saw some friends and ended up playing poker - And i won!! LOL!! I won one of the $25 pots!! We played 2 games!! I was so stoked!! Considering it was my first time and all!! HAHA!!
Saturday i was buggered though - had a bit of a hangover and was sooo tired as i didnt get home till about 4am!! Jono was working too so i couldnt sleep in - Had to get up to my kids!!
Sunday was a lovely quiet day at home - Until i went pyscho with the cleaning and went through my entire bedroom and threw heaps of stuff out - You know those old clothes you keep for some weird reason - Even though they are as daggy as anything and those one with holes - Well - I threw them all out!! YAY for me!! I am in the process now of rearranging my whole room! just dont know how!! Bad news though - I blew up my vaccuum cleaner - Now it was a piece of shit anyway - It seriously didnt suck up much but still - My mum bought me that!!! I was a bit peeved!! So now i am going to have to invest in a new one!! GRRRR!! I have borrowed (stolen) Jonos mums for the mean time. (well for a few days anyway!) So i will have to Hurry up and finish what ever i want to suck up!!! (Sorry not want - need!!!) So we are having a big clean up here!! I want to get rid of heaps and heaps of crap - Seeing as Jono has the work truck this week - we can go to the tip super easy!! And we might even be working on getting the garage turned into a studio for me!! How kool would that be!! My very own studio!! Bliss!!! I told Jono he could do it for me as a suprise!! LOL!! He laughed!! HAHAHA!!
Anyway - You are probably getting bored now!! I will leave you with a few pics - First one - The gorgeous portrait i got done from little masterpiece - Isnt my little girl an angel!!! The second - My latest LO - I finished it on saturday - And have NO inspiration now!! DOH!!! The third and fourth - I got this gorgeous mini album from a gorgeous new shop i found out at Terrigal - I fell in love as soon as i walked in - I had been out there ages ago and it didnt have much but now - OMG!! I was in heaven!! They had heaps of new new stuff!! And the shop is just beautiful too!! And the lady who worked there was just as lovely so i will be definately be going back there!! She said she gets in new stuff every week!! Well i cant think of anything else - I know i am forgetting something but i might just have to add it in next time!!! Have a good day!!!

5 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh dont you just love doing big cleanouts like that!! Bugger about the vacuum tho....ours is piece of crap old thing too.....so I make hubby use it until he buys me a new one! LOL How awesome would a studio of your own be though...way too cool!

Hey congrats on the poker win...geez I havent played that in soooooo long :(

I so love that pic of Alicia....very angelic and precious! Gorgeous LO too! That flower mini album is very neat...never seen one like that before...do you know what you will use it for yet??

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

wow, that mini album looks like it would be fun to work on!!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia is so gorgeous! What a great picture!

That mini album looks very funky!

How is your cleaning frenzy? Is it still frenzy?

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Love the LO of Alicia Kell and that flower mini album looks fab. Gosh I haven't bought anything for so so long and we even have a new store in town and I have not visited it. One day though and when I have plenty of $$$$$.....lol cause I think I may just lose control in there it is so big.

Anyway just thought I would pop on in and say hi as well so HI Kell....lol

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

How cool is that mini board book! Love that pic of Alicia, she is such an angel! Love your layout too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home