Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, March 10, 2006

Only 1 WEEK to go!!!


Till i will be at the scrapneeds retreat!!! Having a blast - With some great friends!! How exciting!!!
I still havent done any tags yet!! I am wondering if i will ever get them done now!! LOL!! Need more hours in a day!! I
Sara - She has a blog (Hasnt posted on it yet but she has it!! LOL!!) I helped her with it today!! I put her blog in my links!!
Well it has been a busy few days again!! Matt has been pretty sick - Still with the croup and asthma! He went to school yesterday but was off again today - He just didnt seem right so i went with my mummy instinct!! He had sport today as well which i really did not want him doing! So he got another day off - I feel like a bad mummy - 4 days off in the first 4 weeks - But he was legitamely sick - Not me being a lazy cow!! LOL!! No matter how crap i feel - My kids come first!!
So i have been scrapping away!! I did my CJ - FINISHED !!!!! YAY!!! I also did a LO of Alicia! I am really happy with both too - Which is suprising - I have been really happy with a lot of my scrapping lately - Usually i think they are not good enough!! So it is a nice change for me!!
So my LO of Alicia - I got all these new gorgeous SEI papers that i had wanted - I saw them at Jens and was spewing that none of my LSS had any - WELL the shop at Erina got some and i grabbed them so fast!! LOL!!
My CJ - Is using all the K&Co Neopolitan papers and stickers!! I did something different with my sign in pages- I always hated tags so these ones you just stick on a pic and sign away!! Now my pages - I tied heaps of fabric and ribbon down each side and also tied some little jewellery charms in too - With pics of my kids!! Very cute!! And the LOVE is a mini book - I might show you the pages another time!! LOL!! I can only be bothered to add this many pics!!
*Edited to add: I cant believe i forgot to before but have to say that Jen helped me out with my CJ cover by doing the doodling on the front cover!! Which i LOVE!!! Sorry Jen!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Ive online been offline for a week or so but look at all those gorgeous pages you have done!! You should be bloody happy with all of them girl!!
Hope everyone in your house is feeling better now!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Kelley, love your cj - looks terrific and great theme! Hope your little man is starting to feel better!?
Less than a week and we'll be meeting!!!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Anthea said...

AWWWW love the LOs and the CJ Kelley!!!

I hope all the kids are well soon

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Kelley! Love the CJ!

You have my sympathy on the sick kids front!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Gorgez Kell just love what you have done here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home