Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Schools Back!!!



Yep - The biggest thing happening in my life - Matts back at school! It is lovely and quiet here today - Cant wait till Thursday - That will be dreamy - Just having Alicia!! She is my angel anyway so it should be nice!!! So it has been a weird week - The miners in Tassie - How lucky that 2 of them have been found alive!! I was crying watching their families on tv - they were so excited that they were ok - As you would be! But their has been some tragedies too - Jen and Kell - I am thinking of you both and your families!
So it has been pretty quiet for me - Sunday i went for the scrap needs monthly crop - Had fun as always!!! I got one LO finished that i had started the night before and another LO nearly finished! I think i just love to go to chat!! LOL!!
More exciting news - I won 2 competitions on Serenity - A $20 gift voucher and also a Melissa Frances Ribbon Drawer - How stoked am i!!! Awesome prizes!! I not long ago found this site but i am addicted already!! LOL!! Lovely ladies and great competitions!! The comps are keeping me super inspired to scrap which is great!!
So i am sitting here scrapping now - Thought i would stop for snacks though!! I am trying out a different stitch on my sewing machine - Looks pretty kool so far!!!
Well i should probably get back to it - I will share a few recent LOs!! I have done a few using some Urban Lily papers as i am thinking about entering their DT contest! Thought i would see what i could do with their papers before i decided!! I like my LOs anyway so if i dont decided to enter or do and dont get it - I am still super happy!!! The first LO is me!!! The photos Lib took of me being Silly!! I still like them though!! LOL!!

3 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

loving the LOs kelley!

and yes how lucky are you, they were great work though!

 
At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great Kelley. Good luck if you decide to enter, you do beautiful LOs.

Adel

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Chris said...

LO's are looking great Kell and congrats on your 2 wins what fab prizes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home