Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Woohoo!!


Guess who figured out how to get music!!! OK - So its in a weird spot BUT its on here!! I am always going to others blogs to listen to music - Now i can go to mine!! (Ok so i am too lazy to put on my music player!! LOL!!) OK so i must be insane cause it is 2am and i am STILL up so if there is any bad spelling - oh well!!! I have had Sara here for a while chattin away!! As we do!! And then i had to scrap some more of my corkboard - I started altering one and i am just loving it so far!! Dont you love when it just works!! This week i have just so had so much mojo!! I am enjoying it so much!!! Love my scrapping!! So here are 2 pages i did this week anyway - One of Matt and one of the zoo!!
Anyway - I am off to bed now!! I dont wanna be too bitchy tomorrow!! LOL!!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hey you clever thing with your music clip there! I hope you weren't too bitchy when you woke up rofl!!

Megan xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home