Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I can spill my secret now!! YAY!!!

I am on a design team!!! YAY!!! For the cute little website i have in my links - Stickers N Fun! My first LO was put up in the resource centre last night!! Its been so hard keeping the secret too!! LOL!!! I am so impatient and love to tell everyone!! HAHA!! I am so excited!! So anyway - Go check out the site - They sell all the new Chatterbox papers - Plus the GORGEOUS transparency letters - I used them on my LO and they are so beautiful - I just LOVE them!! Plus they sell heaps of kool stickers!! (Well derr!) All the gorgeous Suzys Zoo - They are very cute!! And they are getting in the gorgeous Sassafrass Lass papers too - They are so kool - I have some of them for one of my projects and i cant wait to play with them!!! Plus Jen has just introduced some $1 hot spot specials!!
Anyway - Here is my LO - I have to head off cause i have volleyball in half hour!!!

10 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kelley, that is aweosme.

I bet it was so hard to not spill the beans. Will go now and check out your LO.

Adel

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

wonderful news Kelley.

and the layout is just beautiful.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

YAY, a huge big CONGRATS to you!!!

well done Kelley!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Congrats Kelley! Gorgeous layout too!

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelley - can see why you're soooo excited. You do lovely work, glad to see it's being appreciated by more than just us SN girls!

Jo

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool Kelley - so deserved you do beautiful work - another amazing layout.

Jane.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kirst said...

I saw this on their newsletter yesterday, and have been meaning to congratulate you. Well done love!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Hello there you!

This layout is fab Kelley and congratulations on the DT appointment!!!! I will go and check out the site!

Megan xx

 
At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO! I can see the horse!

Congrats on the DT!

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh WOW Kelley! Congratulations! Didn't think it would be long before some-one grabbed you!!
Hope you have a ball!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home