Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Madness!!!!


Does it sound like ive had a mad day?? LOL Not really - I just hate thinking up titles for these entries sometimes!! LOL!! So the weekend!! Saturday I didnt do much - I have been working on my blossom book and Jono took the boys to his mums for the day so i just had Alicia and she was an angel and had a really long nap too - Gotta love that! Then saturday night went up to my good friend Kells for a bit more of a scrap and she made the most yummiest dumplings!! OMG that woman can cook!! Every time i go up there i seem to get one of her yummy creations!!! So sunday i went up to Newcastle for the scrap needs monthly crop! Fun as always!! Did more on my mini album - Then got a bit stuck on it so did a LO instead! About me too!! I have got my mojo back now so i am scrapping away!! Gotta love that too!! So i did another LO this morning too - Jono had a RDO from work so i said oh honey - Can i scrap for a few hours PLEASE!!!! He said yes - It was blissful!! Gotta Love him aswell!!!

So this is the LO i did about ME!!! I am so happy with it too - I really do love that pic of me that Lib took!! Thanks Lib!!!! I cant wait to see some of the pics i took of her too!! Plus she took some of me on her camera aswell so dying to see them too!! Hope everything is ok Lib!!! Big Hugz so you get better quick!!!

So this week should be a quiet one!! (SHOULD!!) Volleyball - Kids at school and preschool as per usual!! Hopefully lots of scrapping!! Sounds good to me!!

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That woman can cook, she sure can and you know it, I am sure you come just for my yummy food!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL I will feed you anytime Kell just head on up.

Caramel dumplings at midnight, only at my house hey!!!

Great you layout by the way bout time you scrapped yourself..


Kellie

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Anthea said...

mmmmmmm sounds yummy!!!

love the LO Kelley, that is a very nice photo of you!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Michelle G said...

Great LO Kel, Love the colours!! Gorgeous pic in a gorgeous setting!! I love how your Princess LO turned out too!!! Bloody Awesome Girlfriend!!!!!!
Cheers
Michelle

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela said........

Hey Kell some great work. Sorry I missed you guys on Sunday. Keep up the great work

 

Post a Comment

<< Home