Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, April 03, 2006

Busy!!!


Well i have been busy busy busy here!! Well and sick!! LOL!! We won volleyball last wednesday - But then lost on thursday night - But it was so close and i reckon we could beat them next time!! They are the number one team too!! Friday night i went out with a great bunch of ladies!!! Lots of the gals from scrapneeds! Always guaranteed fun - and this night was no different! The dinner was yummy!! The company was fun!! Wonderful night!!
So i wake up on saturday morning with the biggest full blown flu!! YUKK!!! So i spent most of saturday in bed!! Jono was such a sweetie to me!! I did get one LO done on saturday though - How i do not know!! I am trying to get this A-Z album done as fast as possible! I am up to H now - Not bad seeing i didnt start it till last wednesday!! LOL!! (Hows yours going Jen!!!) So i thought i would reward myself once i have H finished and do a LO for me!! LOL!! I want to use some of my urban couture paper for a challenge Megan set on scrap needs!! Or i could do a DT LO i have due in a few days!! LOL!! (Or both!)
So anyway - off to eat dinner!! Here are a few of my A-Z LOs!!!! Might be back later!! Might not!! LOL!!

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Rebecca Maree Photography : Newcastle maternity, newborn, family and wedding photographer said...

Loving your A-Z layouts Kelley. I think I need to attempt one of these albums :o)
Hope your feeling better XXX

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Hope you are feeling better!

Great LO's chooken.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Megan said...

Kell these are fabulous!! Love the colours!!

Sorry you have been unwell - hoping you're feeling much better now :-)

Megan xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home