Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, April 10, 2006

Finally!!



Finally thought i would update again!! LOL!! Sometimes i just keep thinking nah i will do it later and never get around to later!!
So here i am - Not much to report though!! Was a pretty quiet weekend - My mum dropped in from Coffs on friday arvo - huge suprise!!! Saturday i ended up staying home - was going to watch Jono play basketball but i ended up chucking a tiff and Jono ended up taking the boys to his mums and it was justme and Alicia and the sweetheart had the hugest sleep so i got some scrapping done!!! I was just on one of my moods!! As you do!! So it did end up good though cause i got some real nice quiet time!!
Friday night was the scrap needs cyber crop - that was fun!! Chatting and scrapping - my 2 fave things to do !! LOL!!! I got one LO done for the challenge and ended up starting another one too!!
I am still plodding along with the A-Z - I just finished K this morning!! Nearly half way!! LOL!! So 4 of my 5 done this week!! Might try and get as many as i can done this week to try and get it done even earlier!! But i do love to do other LOs aswell!! LOL!! Thats what makes me slow with my CJs too i think - Cause i love to do LOs for me!!!! I love to scrap!! Lately i am on such a roll that it is no problem but usually i can just do a few a week!! (OMG - I love the roll i am on at the moment though!! I love it!!!) So anyway - I should go - Gotta get Matt in about half hour!! FUN!! Alicia is wanting my attention and gotta put a load of washing in!!
Have a good day!! here are my 2 LOs!!

4 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Michelle G said...

Wow Kelley, that Big Blues LO is stunning!!! So eye catching (parden the pun) LOL
Gorgeous LO!!! You have been on fire Girlfriend!!!!
Keep em coming!!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

What a superb layout Kelley! Love the flowers and colourings!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Megan said...

WOW Kelley - I REALLY love that first layout especially!! The MM flowers look amazing girl!

Megan xx

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh your Big Blues page is so stunning!! Love it girl! You sure have been on a fabulous roll lately.....stick with it!! Congrats on your SC publication too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home