Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!! (A little late!!)


Well happy easter everyone!! We had a pretty good one here!! Especially Mitch who got up before everyone else and stole his sisters chocolate aswell!!! LOL!! Cheeky little brat!! LOL!! Then this morning he stole my chocolate too!! Jono insists it was before he got up but i dunno!! Once he gets on his game he doesnt hear things very well!!! LOL!!
So yesterday we went to Jonos family for a few hours - The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and aunties and uncles - Can you believe i didnt take any pics yesterday!! We still havent done our easter hunt yet either - Our grass is too long so we were gonna do it at the inlaws but never got around to it and then we were gonna go to a park today but still havent!! We will do it soon!! Alicia is sick though so im not too bothered about getting it done today or whenever! I dont want to take her out in the cold!
So i have been scrapping up a storm lately and i love it!!! I am up to S now in my A-Z LO!! Not bad seeing as i started a few weeks ago!! HAHA!!
So Alicia had an appointment with the paedatrician this week as she had a heart murmur detected - It was quite scary though as the doctor was listening for AGES and not telling me anything! But he seems to think she will be fine and that it is an innocent murmur - I have had heaps of people tell me they have them so that is quite comforting too!! I scrapped a page the night before she went all about my fears - I will put it in my post - I really love this page as it is so heartfelt - Mainly journalling and i think she will really appreciate and love reading it when she is older!
Went up to Newcastle on Saturday night for a crop with the gals again!!! Fun as ALWAYS!!! Love these nights out!!! I got 3 & 1/2 pages scrapped - Probably would have finished the 4th one too if not for getting kicked out!! LOL!!
And dont forget girls - Chipmunks - Thursday!!!!
So anyway - Gotta go to the shops now - Need something for dinner!! Otherwise they will all starve!! (Especially if i keep eating there easter eggs!! HAHA!!)
So i will leave you with 2 of my latest LOs and 2 pics of my gorgeous boys with there easter hats!! matt made his at shcool by himself - Mitchy made his with lots and lots of MY help at home!! LOL!! (OK i made most of it and he just helped stick stuff on!! LOL!!)

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Oh aren't those Easter hats so cute!!! So wish I could come to those crops in Newy!!!

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL @ Mitch!!!

Those hats are so cute!!

Love your LOs!!!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Ahhhh Easter parades Kell been a while but the kids look gorgez...love the hats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home