Image hosting by Photobucket
Music Video Codes - MySpace Codes - Funny Videos

Friday, April 21, 2006

Well Hello There!!!





Im not so good at this blogging too often am i!! LOL!! Well i have been really sick this week though so thats my excuse and im sticking to it!! LOL!!
So not much happened this week! Been wanting to stay in bed every day and such a bugger when you have kids cause you just cant!! But i am starting to feel much better now so hey - Thats a good thing!!
I have not scrapped much this week - I did one LO yesterday which is for a sketch challenge! Will share that (The Shell LO) And i did one A-Z LO today and am doing another right now - So only 4 & 1/2 more to go and i am done - I will have to post it on wednesday so i gotta get it all done this weekend!!! But i am pretty proud of myself regardless of how i go as i got it all done so quickly and i am pretty happy with most of the LOs too!! I rarely finish a themed album and like it!! LOL!!
So i dont really have much to write - Just thought i would check in!! Here is a few of my A-Z LOs and my Sketch LO!!!
Check out the reptie park LO - I am SOOO pregnant there!! Fat cow arent i!! LOL!!! LOL and cant you tell how much my fashion has changed since then and the Queen LO - the pic was taken the weekend of the retreat!! Same pants and same colour top (They are different tops!!) Such a dag i am!! HAHAHA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home